Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The astonishing Flektagon 4/20mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: The astonishing Flektagon 4/20mm Reply with quote

Just as Tobias is impressed by the macro-capabilities of his Flek 35/2.4, I can't believe the possibilities the Flek 20/4 offers, when it comes to close-ups. You can get as near as about 12 cm to an object, and I tried to make some fotos, which exploit this possibility. I have the lense now for about two weeks, and it keeps surprising me all the time.

Here are three fotos, the first two with 5,6, the third with f4, all at 640 ISO.
As you can see from the yellowish hue, the first pictures was taken at around 17:30. All pictures unsharpened.

A bench at a window in the school, where I'm teaching.

Last edited by madamasu on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice results indeed ! I like the last abstract very much ...
I use Flek20mm/2.8 mostly for landscapes and was not really aware that it can go so close ... Idea

Cheers
Tobias