Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Spring has sprung?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Spring has sprung? Reply with quote

Yes, almost! Shot with Pentax K10D + CZJ 80mm f/1.8 Pancolar (at f/1.8 ).

Unfortunately, not everyone will be able to see it in the full height...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here we are quite far away from spring... coldest February I ever remember.
Now it's a bit warmer but rain has arrived with full grey sky.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here Sad Meteorologists promised first day with spring weather (10-12°C, sunny), but it's 4-5°C, overcast and rain. Only one small mountain village enjoyed the promised weather... A lot of lenses and nothing to shoot Confused

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forecast said fog and 10 degrees, but turned out to be a wonderfull sunny day at 14degrees and plenty of people outside. Took a long walk on the river Rhine and had I know that, would have brought the camera with me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next week is rain, rain and more rain. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are getting snow today, but it isn't sticking...First snow this year...Daffodils have been out for several weeks & Cherry trees have started to blossom. I have however still been laid up after my surgery. I am supposed to go back to work this week after having been out on short term disability for the last 6 months...I still have some pain, but the doctor says I can't injure myself where I had the surgery...I'm looking forward to getting out & shooting here soon...