Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A few photos with a Vivitar 75-260mm 1:4.5 T4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: A few photos with a Vivitar 75-260mm 1:4.5 T4 Reply with quote

Not much sun so these don't glow much. The Vivitar 75-260 f/4.5 T4 lens and a Pentax K10D. Hand held.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss sharpness in most of the pics.

Nr2 would be nice with better exposure. Maybe you can recover some overexposed highlights with you RAW converter.

Nr3 is my favourite, I like the deep green contrasting with the deep yellow. Sharpness is perfect with this one as well.

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobbsman wrote:
I miss sharpness in most of the pics.

Nr2 would be nice with better exposure. Maybe you can recover some overexposed highlights with you RAW converter.

Nr3 is my favourite, I like the deep green contrasting with the deep yellow. Sharpness is perfect with this one as well.

Cheers
Tobias

Hard to do raw converter when shooting in Jpeg. Got more coming. Thanks for commenting.