Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

M42-Contax/Yashica recommended
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: M42-Contax/Yashica recommended Reply with quote

I just received a M42 (lens) to contax/yashica (camera body) adapter and it works great, it's slim and the lens has infinity focus. And the Mir-1 i tested it with does not collide with the camera mirror in a Yashica FX70.

I think it's a must-have if you have both contax cameras and m42 lenses. I bought it from "tesarphoto" on eBay (slow shipping from China, but worth the wait).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads-up, Naplam! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very handy to know about, thanks.
I can look at Yashica/Contax bodies now, knowing they'll work with all my Tamrons as well as my other 42s.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the tip ... Are the M42 -> C/Y adaptors like the Pentax K's, that is, avoid ones with the flange? I took a look on ebay and saw a bunch, some of which even warned about not getting infinity... others only perhaps implied it at best.