Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vertical grip (battery grip)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Vertical grip (battery grip) Reply with quote

while I was in the expense (and the bank paid Wink Laughing ) I got two of them, one original for the 50D and a third party Chinese copy for the 5D. Now I wonder how could I do without them all these years. It is amazingly easier to shoot vertical now. What a stupid delay it was for me not to get one immediately. I use vertical framing a lot when photographing people and this way it's much easier.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which one did you get for the 5D? Is it the same quality or similar to the original Canon version?
I think I would maybe get one for my 5D.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this one, there is a special offer going on for them, 7 pieces left:

Click here to see on Ebay

the seller is my friend, if you decide to buy from him tell him that I sent you Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio, I agree about the vertical grip! My first DSLR was the Canon D30 that
had one that came with, and the Pentax *istD did as well. It never leaves
the camera!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the verticle grips on both of my Nikon N90s bodies, and I like 'em alot that way. The camera balances alot better.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The K10D is big and heavy with the grip, but does it feel amazing...wow Cool

My MX is feeling a little too small hmmmm...might have to get a winder Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a K10d grip by Ownuser from Taiwan on my Samsung GX10 and its big and heavy but makes it so much easier to use, if you can believe that! Great with long and heavy lenses but not on the spine Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I do not feel the need for a vertical grip on my 40D.
But the 350D turns into a "real cam" with the grip. Wink