Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tessar and Food
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Tessar and Food Reply with quote

It's really hot here so I prepared an apricot sherbet for afterlunch, so I also got a new "model" for my food blog Laughing
This time I used a old manual Tessar 50/2.8 (the tiny no preset one) and I'm always surprised how good this lens behaves (these shots could go under the "backlight" thread too actually).

At f2.8

At f4

P.S. How could i upload images in the galleries here?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alessandro,
with the upload picture button, you can upload to the server directly.
Mind that the picture that are bigger than 900 px wide and 768 px high will be resized (and the resize does not look good, it misses detail). So be sure that the image is inside the size limits.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Alessandro,
with the upload picture button, you can upload to the server directly.
Mind that the picture that are bigger than 900 px wide and 768 px high will be resized (and the resize does not look good, it misses detail). So be sure that the image is inside the size limits.

I mainly resize my pictures to have the longer side 800 pixels so there' s no problem.

I was thinking about uploading the pictures here because they could be useful to have more examples of some lenses without browsing the various discussion forums. Am I right or is it completely useless and a link from Flickr is enough?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A G Photography wrote:

I mainly resize my pictures to have the longer side 800 pixels so there' s no problem.

Good for the width, but be sure that the height it not bigger than 768, else, ghigliottina Laughing

A G Photography wrote:
I was thinking about uploading the pictures here because they could be useful to have more examples of some lenses without browsing the various discussion forums. Am I right or is it completely useless and a link from Flickr is enough?

Much better to upload here. I upload here whatever I can. I keep my series on my server because I like them to be larger than 900. I post here all other pictures within the size limits. You can also ask Attila to reserve you a personal gallery at MFLENSES.COM, he will be happy to give you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/mfl_club_members/

I love to see your works here, let me know if you want it. To upload here is better solution for me because I am worry about how about later if linked server is broken. But up to you any solution is fine to me.