Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron 90/2.5..Cat behind bars continued :D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Tamron 90/2.5..Cat behind bars continued :D Reply with quote

Ok,I hope you are not bored yet with my use of this lens or of the cat.I was out having some fun and mo was playing along as the cat in jail....

#1 The prisoner

#2 I will just crawl out under here...uhhh ..I thought the gap was larger than this.

#4 Please....let me out.

#5 How many days has it been?

#6 Zzzzzz I must..resist...slleeepppy

#7 Why me??

#8 let me out

#9 I am innocent,... I tell ya!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#5 #7 the best for me Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Orio.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
#5 #7 the best for me Very Happy

+1 nice series! #3 is not good, #1 at the limit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me this is more about a nice series, not so much about good individual pictures. None of these pictures are very very good on their own but as a double cat "owner" (or is it the other way around?) I immediately felt at home and I can relate to the moment. Well worth the effort, thanks for sharing!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to add that #9 is growing on me. A little bit more DOF and you would have had the eyes in focus, and I would have rated the picture quite high!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,yes this series is purely about the cat...you know how fast they move when they are playful.in #3 she was pulling herself along
the bars.That last one I was in her face with the lens...it was one of those hit or miss photos....when the cat moved faster than I could adjust the lens. Laughing