Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Steinheil Culminar 4.5/135 on 5DII
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Steinheil Culminar 4.5/135 on 5DII Reply with quote

stopped down:

stopped down:

wide open:

stopped down:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio, tell me, is it the camera, lens or photographer? I felt like I can touch the chimney on the second one. Superb!!!

I think I can afford the lens, probably the camera too (if I stop feeding my children), but but but, aaaa.....

I have a nagging feeling you are going to say a combination of all three. And I definitely cannot fit myself into the last part of the equation.

Nice shot on all of them. Looks like you are enjoying the 5D2 too much
Smile Smile Smile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bawang wrote:
Orio, tell me, is it the camera, lens or photographer? I felt like I can touch the chimney on the second one. Superb!!!
I think I can afford the lens, probably the camera too (if I stop feeding my children), but but but, aaaa.....
I have a nagging feeling you are going to say a combination of all three. And I definitely cannot fit myself into the last part of the equation.
Nice shot on all of them. Looks like you are enjoying the 5D2 too much
Smile Smile Smile

Thanks Smile
The camera is fantastic.
The lens is very good, although for the quite high price it usually sells for (because of collectioners factor), you can get faster lenses that perform equally well.
The photographer is just a dabbler. Smile
So your equation will work. Laughing