Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Stairway to .... crane :)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Stairway to .... crane :) Reply with quote

Got a bit mixed feelings about this one and love to know what you think about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the composition.
But, the left side of of the picture shadows the right side being brighter and more attractive for me eyes.
If it weren't for the title, probably I wouldn't noticed the crane's stairs.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Himself wrote:
I like the composition.
But, the left side of of the picture shadows the right side being brighter and more attractive for me eyes.
If it weren't for the title, probably I wouldn't noticed the crane's stairs.

You make a good point and might darken this if I should give the picture some more work.
Many thanks for the nice C&C, much appreciated!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would single out the stairs above the open sky using a long tele. The building on the left and the other stuff in the background
make the picture too confused.
Better to show only a part of the stairs, but making it stand out, than to show more of it amongst confusion.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
I would single out the stairs above the open sky using a long tele. The building on the left and the other stuff in the background
make the picture too confused.
Better to show only a part of the stairs, but making it stand out, than to show more of it amongst confusion.

Diden't have a longer tele with me and this place is not around the corner so it's not that easy to retake the shot.
But think I will scrap this picture.

Many thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!