Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some Snow
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:41 am    Post subject: Some Snow Reply with quote

Planar 2/135, 5D Mark II. Thanks for viewing :

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great compo and lovely scenery....just few details, the car and the three or four (blue&yellow) container along the road could may be removed (on the picture I mean Very Happy ) Idea ...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the snow photo Orio.

I think the car adds to the already wonderful composition. The composition is WOW! My eyes dance around the image.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful composition, to tell the truth, I didn't remark the car or containers until Pascal comment

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments! I am very happy with the composition of this image, that's why I presented it alone instead of amongst a series.
I'm glad that the composition effort was noticed Smile
I stopped down the tele lens quite much in order to have decent clarity in all the different planes, but not to the point that the foreground
would get too much focus. That was result of ponderation also. I think I got a good balance with this setting.
I usually don't like to remove everyday objects by cloning, because everyday objects date photos, and I like it when a photo has this kind of time context
as it usually makes it more interesting with the passing time (except when I want to create a dateless image, of course).
Obviously, I do clone out objects when they get too distracting or invadent, overwhelming the photo, which I don't think is the case of this image.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i especially like the trash containers, because they give so much context to the photo. i also like that this photo could have been shot in tennessee, or north georgia or north alabama in the rolling hills.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

such an interesting photo, beautifully executed!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Obviously, I do clone out objects when they get too distracting or invadent, overwhelming the photo, which I don't think is the case of this image.

no, they are indeed not distracting at all and like said fish4570, it could also give context to the photo, that's right ....