Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some Flek flowers!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Some Flek flowers! Reply with quote

A few shots from the weekend with a Flek 34/2.4 electric mounted on my Sony a100 Smile Shame there wasn't much sun though!!

Crop

I love these Fleks, I don't get to use them often, but they always produce stunning results...even in my hands! The close up bokeh really surprised me actually as the lens isn't highly regarded for it. Sadly this one's going up on ebay this week though as I have two and need as much money as possible to pay for a holiday Sad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are VERY good and I think that you have been lucky that there was not much sun - flowers do look much better in the shade!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! perfect crops! congrats, impressive results! Shocked

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you Sony camera damn good too! Nice captures!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys Smile

I was surprised actually as they were handheld and I was sneezing with hayfever, probably not the best place to visit Laughing