Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[Sold]Bessa-L + Voigtlander Super-Wide Heliar 15mm f/4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: [Sold]Bessa-L + Voigtlander Super-Wide Heliar 15mm f/4.5 Reply with quote

Voigtlander Bessa-L + Voigtlander Super-Wide Heliar 15mm f/4.5 Aspherical + Viewfinder + Original Leather Case + Original Strap (bought 2 weeks ago on RobertWhite)

I'm selling this amazing kit because 15mm is too wide for my kind of photography. I really love the camera and the lens but I need to get money for Canon 5D Mark II and I know I won't use it as I'd like to.

All the kit is in MINT condition, as new! The strap is new, I bought 2 weeks ago on Robertwhite (25£ + shipping).

I did one roll with it!!

I don't have the box or manuals because I bought it to another person but I can warranty the Mint condition and full working order.

If I don't have anyone interested today I'll put it on ebay tomorrow afternoon. I can acept proposes after I add it on ebay but I'd like to get them before to avoid that work.

Price: 350€ + shipping
Payment Method: Bank Transfer

I already sold and bought some equipment here and you know I'm an honest person.

You can check my +130 feedback on portuguese forum:
http://www.forumfotografia.net/index.php?topic=3334.135

You can send email to: ahkhorus@hotmail.com or PM.

Last edited by Lazzaros on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take this combo guys from Lazzaros, I have it too. One of never selling set, wonderful , sharp , creative set. This is lens price only.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The silver lens on the silver black body sure look great.
Too bad you have to sell him.
Like Attila I will never let mine go only.......go with me Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to let it go too... But I have to decide what is more important to me right now.

I don't work yet and I need to get money to improve my DSLR. My 400D is limited to me right now.

Maybe I can get this set in the future, again. Hope it looks as new like mine! I love the case, the strap, the lens, the caps, the viewfinder, lens, body...every inch of it...

I'd prefer to sell it here instead of ebay. But if anyone make a propose I'll put it there tomorrow...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Ebay:

Click here to see on Ebay.de

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to tell that I have an Helios Multifinder to sell too. It is NEW, never used with original case.

Smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 days missing. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you were selling the lens alone I could have been interested.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could do that but usually it's hard to sell only the body at good price.

If I sell only the lens + viewfinder I have to ask for 270€. So, I think it's better to buy the kit.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few hours left!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still on the market. The ebay buyer canceled the deal so I won't put it on ebay again.

This is the final price (and I think it is really good).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm good price and superb lens , camera. Highly recommended!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be interested in the lens.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This set is lens price only Orio. Viewfinder + camera body I think free.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

I only would like the lens and viewfinder. Unfortunately, I have no use for the camera, I already have too many cameras.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still for Sale!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Attila wrote:

I only would like the lens and viewfinder. Unfortunately, I have no use for the camera, I already have too many cameras.

Np. You can send the camera to me Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lazzaros wrote:
Sold!

Congratulations.

I actually went into your site and also did some quick search on the web regarding the camera and lens mount. Unfortunately, seems like there is no way for me to mount on my A mount DSLR.

Last edited by my_photography on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only saw this one in one DSLR. It was on Canon 5D and they guy did some crazy things with the mirror... This one will be mount in Leica M8. Jimlizard took it and I took his Planar 85mm f/1.4. We did a nice deal.