Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

(SOLD) Jupiter 9 M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: (SOLD) Jupiter 9 M42 Reply with quote

After taking pictures of my Sonnar 180 for the marketplace, I kept in mind that in the lensaholic thread people tried to cure themselves by selling lenses not needed. To be true, I just aquired a Elmarit-R 2,8/28 and a Vario-Sonnar 28-85 and so I can live with the items to sell.

First item here my Jupiter 9, a minor cleaning mark on the outer frontlens surface. A little stiff focus compared to Zeiss Very Happy

Please PM if interested

Last edited by MF-addicted on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have so many "better" lenses than Jupiter-9 , but in fact I never made better portraits than with Jupiter-9.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... if you many better lenses than the Jupiter 9, you can send it to me Laughing

Razz I had to try...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edumad wrote:
Well... if you many better lenses than the Jupiter 9, you can send it to me Laughing

Razz I had to try...

I say I have I didn't say they have no place here Laughing It will be a long wait to get them

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the asking price?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just looked up the bay and they start selling from 70 Euros. So anything around 60 Euros this is acceptable for me.
Please make an offer.
And I forgot:
Postage 4 Euros within Germany (insured) and Europe 13,90 Euros (insured). Paypal + 3%
Insured letter within Europe is also cheap, but I have to look up prices.
As there are requests for worldwide shipping. A registered parcel costs 15,90 Euros.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: PM sent... Reply with quote

(only just registered here...)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If none of the other interested persons want it, then I'm interested. Please send me a PM if it's still available Wink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD to TheBrumReaper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Arrived safely Reply with quote

Beautiful piece of glass, I love it. Both focussing and aperture-closing rings are pretty stiff though - I have to screw on the k-mount adapter rather firmly so I don't twist if off trying to focus... Seems to get a bit better after a bit of use.

A few images:

more at http://www.flickr.com/photos/25140583@N06/

thank you,

thorsten