Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD] Flektogon 2.8/20 MC electric
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: [SOLD] Flektogon 2.8/20 MC electric Reply with quote

Hi, along with the Sonnar 2.8/200 MC i'm selling my 2nd Flektogon 20mm. It's the 'electric' version with red MC, serial 1789. It's in excelent shape - minimal signs of wear, glass flawless. Original caps and case included. If anyone is interested pls let me know. Will shoot some pictures of and with it. Ready to let it go for +/- €180

PayPal or IBAN for EU, didn't deal with WesternUnion yet, but is also an option. Shipping will be round 20 world wide, insurence is possible only into some countries.

My eBay account http://myworld.ebay.com/janferus

Last edited by darmodej on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same than Sonnar excellent bargain price for a superb lens.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

..thanks Attila! (: would keep both, but the panc 1.8/80 is a huge teaser since i mostly shoot indoor portraits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darmodej wrote:
Attila wrote:

..thanks Attila! (: would keep both, but the panc 1.8/80 is a huge teaser since i mostly shoot indoor portraits

That will be a superb lens also. In fact I also use lot more times 80mm lenses than 20 and 200mm so you made right decision I guess.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good choice! I have a lot of fast portrait teles, but the Pancolar is my favorite by far. The results with it are about perfect... Shocked

One tip though: if you find one with the diaphragm fully open (but with a diaphragm ring which clicks in normally - it just does nothing) and smooth focusing and clean glass: buy it! The 80mm Pancolar is one of the easiest lenses to repair, just three screws have to be removed... The optical groups can be removed in two pieces and you'll end up with the diaphragm which can then be cleaned with naphta. In fact I have repaired a second one today in half an hour and it's now fully working again with a snappy diaphragm Very Happy

But this is offtopic... Buy this nice 20mm Flek! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this M42 mount or C/Y?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Low price here for the Flek 20 Shocked

So who is going to get it first? Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi interested in the Flek 20, could you send pics of the lens please either here or PM Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iso 400, f1:5,6, eos 5d, not sharpened, full
http://www.anh.sk/fotke/_MG_0495.jpg

a few quick shots ..have to clean the sensor Confused

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I have not already gotten one, I will jump on this. I cannot afford to have duplicates. Any more gems you plan to let go? If you have, let me know.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold already... not to me... Crying or Very sad

If anyone else wants to unload one for around this price let me know... or a Hollywood.... Rolling Eyes