Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Singapore with a manual focus Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Welcome in the club Orio! You will love your Mafia if they clean your country instead your impotent government.

Laughing

As unbelievable as it may sound, Mafia is really confined to the South, they lost control of drug and bitch market in the Central Italy because immigrant kriminals are many, many more people than Mafians.
In the North, there was never fight, because Mafia was never really arrived here. We managed to keep it out because it is an Italian thing. Unfortunately we couldn't do the same with immigrant kriminals because the laws prevent us.
Last week the Major of a Northern Italian city called Cittadella has made a local law, that immigrant can not stay in the province if they don't have a work and an income.
Guess what our idiot minister of Internal Affairs said? "Cittadella can not become a republic and make their own immigration laws". And the major was reported to the police. The major!!! A person elected in regular elections. While the kriminals are in the street and no one can touch them.

As a reply, other 30 majors of Northern Italian cities have made the same law. It has now become a real rebellion. Let's see what the minister makes, he can not put to prison 30 majors elected by regular elections.

I think that if things do not change here in Northern Italy, sooner or later there will be a revolution. The people in Northern Italy can not stand this situation anymore. Newspaper have made a survey and more than 90% of Northern Italians is with the majors and against the Minister.

It's developing these days, I hope that somehting big happens.
If there is a revolution, I will join it.

-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will fight on your side just let me know! I am full with my idiots country man
we have same problem with Gypsies and Jewish am afraid Jewish everywhere on the world love to protect crime at least here in Hungary. We had rebellion against to our Jewish prime minister, but Hungarians are idiots they accept everything. I heard good news from Italy I hope you are smarter and stronger.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

niblue wrote:
....for street prostitution.

and why that is good....
one more reason to police to put any one behind the bars..

Dont legalize, but putting the more activities in criminal list is a joke with democracy.. I didnt put my views about these cities, never been to there...
But I dont like police states...

whatever these gov are saying about pity crimes (like prostitution, which really is not crime... thats immorality, and be put in terms of immoral trade... but thats different discussion).. these 2 are epi-center of financial crimes (along with other financial centers)... those are more heinous and ripping the poor and nations of Asia and Africa...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid some posters in this thread that have gone overboard. This is an international forum, read by people of all races and origins and I find some posts rather offensive.

I am not in favor of any kind of censorship, but I guess we'd better stick to the topic of photography to keep this place enjoyable for everybody.

Cheers,

Abbazz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank's Abbazz, you get it out of my mind.

Florent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abbazz, my intentions were not to hurt or single out a particular country/culture/city... Thoughts were in very generic terms... Along with Singapore and HK, I count London and my fav city (NY) as a part of financial mafia cartel. It hurts when you live in a country which is consuming 60% of resources with 10% of people. It hurts where any regulation regarding gun control is considered attack on liberty but giving power to track Library records (forget about telephone records) is considered a nation security asset. The list is long.. but as you said rightly, we are here to enjoy beauty of optics... not trying to find the mirror...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ballu wrote:
Abbazz, my intentions were not to hurt or single out a particular country/culture/city...

Ballu, don't worry, I was certainly not referring to your post Laughing

But now, let's go back to the topic of taking pictures with manual focus lenses...

Cheers,

Abbazz