Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Selling part of my Nikkor collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Selling part of my Nikkor collection Reply with quote

I am selling part of my Nikkors collection.
I present here first, in a couple of days the unwanted items will go on Ebay.

Nikon 28mm f/2.8 series E 65 Eur
A much better lens than it's reputation. I find it on par with AI lenses. Excellent condition.

Nikkor-N Auto 28mm f/2 150 Eur
Brassing on focusing ring and other aesthetic signs of use on the barrel. No dents. Optics clean and no scratches.

Nikon 100mm f/2.8 Series E 50 Eur
Focusing ring has friction point because the lens fell from a small height. No optical damage resulted (my word on that), the lens gives perfect optical results, barely distinguishable from the top-of-line 2.5/105.
Optics clean and no scratches. I sell at lower price than current value because of focusing ring.

Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 AI(S?) 80 Eur
Excellent lens, very good sharpness and bokeh, very good distortion control. Good for architecture and reproductions.
Excellent condition, glasses clean and free from scratches.

Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 AI(S?) 200 Eur
This is a special copy because I bought it new and have been the only owner. In spite of the years, it looks like new as I used it and kept it very carefully.
Condition is perfect. For these reasons I sell it at something above common used evaluation. You will not find a used copy in this condition.

Please note that with regards to the 50mm and 28mm lenses, I may (not sure, but possible) withdrawn from sale one of the two offerings after the other has been sold.

Photos of lens and sample photos are available upon request, but please allow a few days for that.

All prices are intended for lens only. Shipping and (in case) Paypal fees will be applied. Please ask for shipping price for your location.

P.S. Should anybody want to buy them all, I make a 145 Euros discount (400 Eur instead of 545)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gone to Ebay, except for 100mm reserved for Piticu.
Links to auctions:

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my friend i really appreciated that you kept the lens for me but i don't think i'll get any more funds in the near future, i'm seriously over budget at this point. so, maybe it's a good ideea to list the 100mm too Crying or Very sad