Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Selling my 3M-6A Russian 500mm mirror lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Selling my 3M-6A Russian 500mm mirror lens Reply with quote

I sell my Russian mirror lens 3M-6A
500mm at the excellent speed of f/6.3

The lens is in good condition, fully working, and comes with it's own lens hood, caps, and it's native UV filter.

It's a lens that bears sweet memories for me as it was one of my very first purchases. However, I do not really shoot this long anymore.
So I sell it, I think bird and wildlife photographers should love this lens.
It has Nikon mount, so it can be used on all digital cameras.

I ask a very bargain price for it, only 170 Euros + shipping costs + (in case) paypal fee.

I think that if you search Ebay you will rarely find this lens sold used for less than 200 Euros.

Again, let me know if you are interested, otherwise it will go on Ebay.

The photos of my lens:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the multicoated or earlier single coated version? It has the "A" at its end so I guess it is the later version...?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Is that the multicoated or earlier single coated version? It has the "A" at its end so I guess it is the later version...?

I have no idea, Klaus.
I am not an expert of this lens.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful , very rare lens! Sharp, sharp like hell if you count this is an 500mm lens

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/russian_lens/3m-6a/

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Attila.

Last call (today Saturday) before I put this lens on Ebay (Sunday)...