Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rural Desolation pt 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Rural Desolation pt 2 Reply with quote

I found another charming old barn, not as derelict as the prior series but still with character. Same lens, camera, film and dev - Konica Autoreflex T, Hexanon 2.8/24; TMAX 100 in Paterson FX-39, 1:9 for 11.5mins at 18C.

Not as happy with this series as the first one but I think that is more subject being less photogenic than the shots I made.

#6 is a different location.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a good series. I like the barn and I like the angles.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Orio, I might have made them a bit dark in PP, but maybe that adds a moody feel?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the interior shot. Makes me think "How many people have frolicked in that hay loft?"

In 1 and 2, I would have sacrificed some cloud detail if it resulted in a few highlights in the stone work, but that is a purely personal preference.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Skida, I had the same thought about the hay loft.

I agree about the stone highlights, I think I might redo the PP on this series, lighten them up a bit but try to keep the skies detailed.