Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Raw Beans - CZ Makro-Planar 2.8/60, 2.8/100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: Raw Beans - CZ Makro-Planar 2.8/60, 2.8/100 Reply with quote

Pictures taken in JUNE(?) I do not know.

My friend is trying to set a new business - selling coffee beans -- literally fresh coffee beans

I can't remember which Makro-Planar - I think I used both but what pictures ? hmm..

These raw beans are from SUMATRA.

The last picture show the difference before/after roasting

I love coffee! I must have 2 strong coffees a day! Smile

PP -LightRoom and Photoshop

1. - raw beans from Sumatra

2. - raw beans from Sumatra

3. - raw beans from Sumatra

4. - raw beans from Sumatra

5. - before and after roasting

tf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just super.You're just killing us with this barrage of excellent photos Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope your friend has a huge print of the last one hanging in his storefront window, you can practically smell the beans.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuzzywuzzy wrote:
Hope your friend has a huge print of the last one hanging in his storefront window, you can practically smell the beans.

I'm with fuzzy on this one.
OK, me drools a lil bit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot stop myself. First go brewing some coffee!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. I believed that coffee fruits were red once ripe.
I like the last photo. I agree it should be used commercially.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the fruits are red outside, but the beans inside are not Wink

I do like the shots of the roasted beans better; the raw ones although technically surely perfect, do not trigger (alas for me) the stimulation of that sensation coffee usually has, where you smell and taste it virtually, seeing such a great photo. So I agree with Orio and prefer the last one.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stan

Once again you amaze. I too prefer the last one, I love the contrast. Here in the PNW there is now a cottage industry of small coffee roasters, they are vying with our famed micro breweries for attention.

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice enticing pictures, but am I the only one who prefers tea? Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter, I learnt to love and respect coffee when I lived in Italy (anyone know the original Tazza d'oro?) But as a brit I cannot conceive of abandoning tea. Morning coffee, rest of day tea. Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazing!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Peter, I learnt to love and respect coffee when I lived in Italy (anyone know the original Tazza d'oro?) But as a brit I cannot conceive of abandoning tea. Morning coffee, rest of day tea. Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

Good for you Patrick! Smile
Like you I adore a proper coffee, but it isn't anywhere near as refreshing as a big, strong and hot cup of tea in the afternoon. We should post some pictures of tea leaves! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peter

I have an unopened bag of "seven cup tea" - chinese green tea that likes to be recycled. Cost a fortune, but delicious. The leaves might make a suitable subject.

patrickh