Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

RANGEFINDER BONANZA SALE!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: RANGEFINDER BONANZA SALE! Reply with quote

i have decided to sell my top flight rangefinder rig which consists of my lovely ROLLEI 35RF, LEICA SUMMARIT 50/1.4 and VOIGTLANDER COLOR HELIAR 75/2.5, plus a bonus lens to anyone who buys the package! read on!

the rollei is a virtual clone of the highly regarded cosina-voigtlander bessa r2, see:

elekm.net/pages/cameras/rollei_35_rf.htm

mine is in perfect shape except for a couple rub marks in the upper right corner, see photos. everything else is perfect and it has even been cla'd within the last few months. the meter is 100% spot on and the vf/rf bright contrasty and perfect.

the summarit has also been cla'd within the last month. it is also in very good shape, aperture and focus are smooth, optics are fungus free and clear. there are cleaning marks on the front element that i could not accurately capture in the pictures but i have never seen them effect picture quality.

the heliar is just freaking awesome! it looks like new and comes in the original box with all accessories and paperwork. a tremendous lens.

now for the pricing. i really want to sell this as a set, so preference will be given there.
rollei camera alone: $350usd
leica summarit alone: $450
c-v color heliar alone: $400
THE FULL SET: i will sell the set for $1050 and will throw in a nice jupiter 12 35/2.8 and 2 m39>leica M mount adapters for free. i also offer this same package in trade for a like new fuji x100. buyer pays 4% paypal fee and actual shipping.

i am committed to selling these, and will respond quickly to any inquiries, so if you do not hear back from me within 24 hours, please email me directly at rbelyell@gmail.com.

i am sorry the pictures didnt come out great,but my descriptions are accurate and honest. i have very good forum references and a 100% perfect ebay record on over 200 transactions.

tony

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your stuff is quality and looks very good, and the prices are good. I think you will sell them soon.
That Rollei rangefinder looks great, is that M bayonet or L39?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you so much orio! that is very nice of you to say. the rollei is gorgeous, i think it was designed by porsche, as was the rollei afm and qzt, and it looks similar to those. it is M mount, and i have the appropriate m39>M mount adapters that match the lenses i'm offering.