Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Question about - Mitsuki 24mm f/2,8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Question about - Mitsuki 24mm f/2,8 Reply with quote

Hi there my name is Arek.
I recently started searching for alternative lenses (cheep one's) and I came across on this lens.
So far what I found out, that this lens is classified as a wide angle lens, is that right ? If yes is it any good ? Smile

And my main problem is what kind a adapter I need to buy to attach to two difo cameras that I have (Sony A-300 and Nikon D7000) I believe this is m42 ?

I'm a foreigner so pleas use really simple English Razz

thank you all for help

ps: sorry for my bad English peeps Wink

oh and if topic is in a wrong place please don't closed just move it to correct one. I really need this info Embarassed
[/img]

Last edited by panam on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Question about - Mitsuki 24mm f/2,8 Reply with quote

panam wrote:
Hi there my name is Arek.
I recently started searching for alternative lenses (cheep one's) and I came across on this lens :

So far what I found out, that this lens is classified as a wide angle lens, is that right ? If yes is it any good ? Smile

And my main problem is what kind a adapter I need to buy to attach to two difo cameras that I have (Sony A-300 and Nikon D7000) I believe this is m42 ?

I'm a foreigner so pleas use really simple English Razz

thank you all for help

ps: sorry for my bad English peeps Wink

oh and if topic is in a wrong place please don't closed just move it to correct one. I really need this info Embarassed

Welcome! I'll reply your message for the pictures to show up (anti-spam measure as a first post can never contain pictures).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh thx didnt know that Smile
I was just editing my post wondering why not showing image :bonk:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

The lens you have pictured is a Nikon lens.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will work on your Nikon camera, but not the Sony. An M42 lens has a screw type mount.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds fair, no chance that I can connect to Sony ? And yes you right I didn't notice that right in front of me is my Helios m42... no comments Very Happy
thx very much looks like I will hang out here for little bit more Wink

oh, what about that is it wide angle and is it any good lens ? cant find any test shoots of it :-/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitsuki is just a reseller name, the lens was made by someone else and is probably found with lots of different names. I tried the Mitsuki 28/2.8 before and it was quite good.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mitsuki 28mm and 24mm in this style are made by Tokina and resemble the Tokina RMC models quite closely.

I had the 28mm too and it was indeed a decent lens.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any chance that i can fit Helios 44m on Nikon d7000 ? And still have af confirm i am looking allover the place for good adapter with af but can't find it Sad some1 can help me ? thx