Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Question about average 28mm lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the Komine/Vivitar 28mm lenses, but it seems your copy has massive problems with purple fringing.. Shocked

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isnt the sigma 24 mm ? and sometimes even with af? don't remember

can't comment on 28 mm

however it seems to be true, the more ultrawide the more problems (FF <20 mm still soft and distorting unless you really shell out cash)

Even 50 mm is inconvenient I have heard - a tad too wide for elegance - solution: sell 53 mm as 50 mm, or try sell 55 mm lenses to resisting customers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These copy variations are so annoying as I would rate my ordinary Komine Vivitar 28mm f2.8 as just good on a film camera....an "also ran" compared to a Hexanon 28mm.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: There is only one 28mm lens you should get... Reply with quote

...And its the Contax Carl Zeiss 28mm f2.8 Distagon T* Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
These copy variations are so annoying as I would rate my ordinary Komine Vivitar 28mm f2.8 as just good on a film camera....an "also ran" compared to a Hexanon 28mm.

Yeah, I had issues with copy variation too, the Hexanon 28 was much better than my Komina Vivitar 2.8/28 as well.