Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Primoplan 1.9/58 bad coating,ugly...but
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:27 am    Post subject: Primoplan 1.9/58 bad coating,ugly...but Reply with quote

I was very happy with this,right light and the model held still Very Happy Tiny bit of contrast and brightness adjustment.Click on it to see better light in the cats eye.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello
Very nice rendering. You showed us "the good", but please where is "the bad and the ugly".
Macheck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens itself is the bad and the ugly...the images it produces to my mind are more than ok. Very Happy See HERE for ugly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful cat, lens will be nice 'blonde' lens, give light look on portraits.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely cat and lovely shot Mo.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember, years ago, Attila says buy the ugly lens and avoid the mint looking glass.
The ugly one got lots of use for a good reason. Laughing
Nice shoots mo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce wrote:
I remember, years ago, Attila says buy the ugly lens and avoid the mint looking glass.
The ugly one got lots of use for a good reason. Laughing
Nice shoots mo

Smile yes, I have many LOL

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your kind comments,this lens was a gamble and it paid off. Attila has some good advice when it comes to MF lenses. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Thanks for your kind comments,this lens was a gamble and it paid off. Attila has some good advice when it comes to MF lenses. Very Happy

+100!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shot Mo! Lens seems to be quite sharp.