Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax K 3.5/28 vs Zeiss CY 2.8/28 for landscapes
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2024 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Yes, thanks I think that's it!

Interesting, the Wikipedia page has some 3D photos! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platanus_%C3%97_hispanica (scroll down a bit)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2024 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picture I took yesterday with the Pentax. It behaves quite well under difficult lighting.

oldenaller08bw by devoscasper, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say "quite well" is a vast understatement! Smile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caspert79 wrote:
Picture I took yesterday with the Pentax. It behaves quite well under difficult lighting.

oldenaller08bw by devoscasper, on Flickr

beautifull how well is doing on high res sensor , will try mine next few days - by the way, what do you mean by : ´´ It's not a PK-mount version of the S-M-C Takumar lens...´´? takumar is an m42 as far as i know, and this lens it is a pk mount, isn´t it?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiddo wrote:

beautifull how well is doing on high res sensor , will try mine next few days - by the way, what do you mean by : ´´ It's not a PK-mount version of the S-M-C Takumar lens...´´? takumar is an m42 as far as i know, and this lens it is a pk mount, isn´t it?

Most pre-M Pentax lenses were optically similar to their S-M-C Takumar predecessors, but this particular lens is not.