Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentacon auto 29 2.8 MC very nice
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends never say bad things to any M42 lens..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree, my second copy of the lens is not bad at all. I had some less positive impressions of the first. Not sure it couldn't better and bought a second one on a local rummage market for € 3, but had not yet tested.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats !!

Very nice image. A really friend. Nice colors an contrast. Any PP?

Rino

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, most times he is a good friend indeed. Sometimes (when he catch the smell of rabbits) he goes for his own glory for a while.
I had to repair a bit for some overexposure, no sharpening. The camera gives some different exposures in aperture priority with different MF lenses, it had not remarked it in the field this time.

Thanks dr.volkan for the reminder to use the lens!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
Excellent photos. I much like the black and white shot of the fellows in the rain, and your portraits. You must be a likeable fellow to get so close with a 28 ... Very Happy

Laughing Brilliant Laughing Very funny

Yes I suppose one must be very likeable indeed to get that close. Especially if you're using it on full frame.