Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

PanF+ and some reading series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: PanF+ and some reading series Reply with quote

So... briefly: with cam Fujica ST801 and roll of Ilford PanF plus I made some lowlight photography accidentally while I was taking some street shots.
Developing at home with Foma developer - 8min at 20°C - scanning at lab. Im ade some some contrast a brightness corrections. Please let me know how it looks at yours monitors. Thanks.

Reading in window

tamron SP AD2 01A at 50mm and f2.8 - pretty sharp glass I think (know about some misfocus)

Reading in bus

tamron SP AD2 01A ~ at 40mm and f2.8 - again

Reading in clouds

smc-tak 50/1.4 @1.4 - perfect for such work

[c&c] welcome... thx

Regards spleenone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice on my monitor, beautiful pics

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
very nice on my monitor, beautiful pics

thanks poilu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto, nicely done tone. The last one, a cave, a woman, (a pole Shocked ): what more can a man need Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ditto, nicely done tone. The last one, a cave, a woman, (a pole Shocked ): what more can a man need Laughing

Food!
I like these.... very somber in B&W,and the last one a perfect image of riding in a bus.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.
Nesster wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I can't imagine human without photography Smile (own degeneration)

mo wrote:

Food!
I like these.... very somber in B&W,and the last one a perfect image of riding in a bus.

I think that I do more trials after this in those moving creatures. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#3 is great. Mike

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djmike wrote:
#3 is great. Mike

Thank you Mike.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the last shot. Lovely photo.

Best wishes, Kris.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they all look good on my monitor. I like the first one - the girl seems to know she's being photographed, and you're being watched from the back of the bus...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpres wrote:
they all look good on my monitor.

+1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice B&W series, they look good on my monitor also, my favourite is #1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice ....
My favourite is the last one Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you mates =) also thanks to danikatia. Welcome here.
Xpres wrote:
...girl seems to know she's being photographed, and you're being watched from the back of the bus...

...yes, I have had small discussion about that with my friend. That sometimes I can have less luck and have some problems with people in frame =) Otherwise another fellow photographer sad that it worth for that risk. I think the same and hope in good Very Happy