Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

One of my Flektogon 4/20 for sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: One of my Flektogon 4/20 for sale Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best wide angle lens on affordable price from a trustworthy seller, not come on every day. Go a head guys!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila. Smile
May I add that this lens comes from a collection of 5 exemplars, ALL of which perform very well.
In fact this was my first copy of the lens, the one which I took most of my Flek 20 pictures. The reason I am selling this one instead of others is double:

1- I have two zebra copies - so I am selling one of them (the others are not zebra and all different)

2- The other zebra copy that I have has a slight problem with the aperture pin requiring the metal lever needed to be pushed to stop down to the smallest apertures. So I could not sell that one (which I will have serviced). The copy I am selling has perfect working aperture.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... I sold it immediately ! Shocked
I don't remember having sold any lens so fast!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because no other lenses has same quality/price ratio Wink