Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikon FA Nikkor 85mm f1.8 AI
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Nikon FA Nikkor 85mm f1.8 AI Reply with quote

Epson V500 scanner, DM Paradise film (1 USD)

Hi-res images are here

These shoots were part of light meter test. All are un touched right from scanner.

Last edited by Attila on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

image quality seems very nice, with good contrast and definition, the light meter seems to lean a bit towards overexposure (but of course for saying that for sure I should see how you metered the scenes).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
image quality seems very nice, with good contrast and definition, the light meter seems to lean a bit towards overexposure (but of course for saying that for sure I should see how you metered the scenes).

I think same. A bit overexposed, all meter did same result, perhaps better underexposure with one aperture next time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To tell the truth, the scenes look very contrasted, so it would make a visible difference where you aimed your meter at.