Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor 105mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Nikkor 105mm Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did this ever sell?

Let me know. Very interested.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems you don't know this lens, this is one of the finest lens from all around 100mm lens including top brands like Carl Zeiss , Leica etc. I am pretty sure one of the best perhaps best Nikkor tele-lens. Pretty shame it's price only 200 USD.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not sell. I'm with Attila on this one - that looks to be a very fine copy of one of the best lenses of its type/range that you can get. There are plenty of examples and tests of this lens all over the net - it is truly (and deservedly) a legend.

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this lens and I will not sell it unless financial disaster.
-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does this compare to the earlier version pre-AI Nikon Kogaku Nikkor-P 105 f/2.5?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bawang wrote:
How does this compare to the earlier version pre-AI Nikon Kogaku Nikkor-P 105 f/2.5?

Lot better lens, earlier fine , but not exceptional. This is exceptional lens.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see it was relisted & sold.

Look like a nice lens, but I wouldn't know one Nikon from another.