Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

new NEX5R and NEX6 first photos?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: NEX6 with new kit lens Reply with quote

this is how the NEX6 with the new, smaller kit lens looks like:
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj524/picrumors/Bildschirmfoto2012-09-10um102833.png

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

presentation of handphone as remote viewfinder of NEX5R: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEU7Wx1jFfQ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you may 'need' the new Hasselblad Lunar instead of sony nex5n/7/6/5R

Don't let the price tag scare you. That new-piece-but-will -be-outdated-in-2015 costs only 5000euro.
I am ok with my 5n Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone taken the plunge yet on the NEX 6, I see Digital Rev is selling the 2 lens kit for £799, I'm tempted by that but would like to see/hear some real world opinions first.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian, if you use images that are not yours, I ask you to give proper credit to the source. I know quite a few forums that ran into big copyright issues tolerating such behaviour and I don't want to see us there.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nex-6 looks really interesting. A decent size, proper dial, fantastic sensor and a new compact zoom Smile

But...I'm just not convinced that EVFs work for me with manual lenses. For some reason, my focusing is so much more accurate with an OVF. Perhaps I'll never be able to use mirrorless cameras with old lenses, the Nex-5n gave me headaches Sad

Looks a great deal of camera for not very much outlay though!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
I'm just not convinced that EVFs work for me with manual lenses. For some reason, my focusing is so much more accurate with an OVF. Perhaps I'll never be able to use mirrorless cameras with old lenses

You're not alone, OVF all the way for me. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dinosaurs the pair of ya Laughing Laughing EVF is the future Cool

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Ian, if you use images that are not yours, I ask you to give proper credit to the source.

Klaus, it's not enough. Unless a picture is in the public domain, reproduction without permission represents copyright infringement.

Quote:
I know quite a few forums that ran into big copyright issues tolerating such behaviour and I don't want to see us there.

The problem is Klaus that this forum does appear to tolerate this type of behaviour. I've raised the matter on a few occasions. But few people seem to care. To my knowledge, your post is the first from a "senior" member of the forum which shows concern.

Edit for typo.