Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

my new lens Mikar/s 55mm 4.5 enlarger extreme resolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: my new lens Mikar/s 55mm 4.5 enlarger extreme resolution Reply with quote

thank you for Poland lens producers they produce lenses best quality for me ...What is your opinion?

hand held with flash 1/180 f=16

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. Very fine detail and colors

patrickh

I must admit I have never heard of the brand nor seen one on ebay Embarassed Embarassed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 1st one looks oversharpened and has blown highlights, does not appeal to me. The 2nd is plain wonderful, great color composiiton!

P.S. You might consider cleaning your DSLR sensor Cool

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice details, you almost touch the butterfly with the 55mm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mikar is m42 .wonderful macro and it focuses infinity and it is very sharp and contrasty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:

I must admit I have never heard of the brand nor seen one on ebay Embarassed Embarassed

That's because ebay is stupid and thinks it knows what you want better than you do.

Your search returned 0 items.
We couldn’t find results for your exact search; however, we found alternative matches. Or you can try removing some options to expand your search.
Did you mean:mika? (791 items)

It auto-corrects mikar to mika.

However, if you happen to spot the link that says "original search" it will, in fact, grudgingly show you the seven matching items that you asked it to find.

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Chis Embarassed Embarassed

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW- extreme macro, what a revelation!!! All I ever dreamt about since so many years!! And so cheap!! These geniuses who designed that, how could I possibly have overlooked them!! I will immediately dump all my 400++ lpm lenses such as the S-Orthoplanars, Apo EL Nikkors, Printing Nikkors etc. into the thrashcan!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisLilley wrote:

That's because ebay is stupid and thinks it knows what you want better than you do.
It auto-corrects mikar to mika.

I so much hate when it does this Evil or Very Mad
It even does not let you end your typing... it "corrects" while you are typing!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:

patrickh
do you make joke or did you find mikar resolution very well?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr.volkan wrote:
patrickh wrote:

patrickh

I was complaining that e-bay makes it hard to search for this lens because it tries to correct your spelling and gives irrelevant results. Its easy not to notice that e-bay has done this, and so conclude that there are no such lenses available.

I have no experience with this lens and had not heard of it before you mentioned it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
WOW- extreme macro, what a revelation!!! All I ever dreamt about since so many years!! And so cheap!! These geniuses who designed that, how could I possibly have overlooked them!! I will immediately dump all my 400++ lpm lenses such as the S-Orthoplanars, Apo EL Nikkors, Printing Nikkors etc. into the thrashcan!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisLilley wrote:
dr.volkan wrote:
patrickh wrote:

patrickh

I was complaining that e-bay makes it hard to search for this lens because it tries to correct your spelling and gives irrelevant results. Its easy not to notice that e-bay has done this, and so conclude that there are no such lenses available.

I have no experience with this lens and had not heard of it before you mentioned it.

excuse me i plan to write message to kds315 but i send it to you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr.volkan wrote:
kds315* wrote:

I guess, Klaus forgot the smileys here.
He owns some of the best macro lenses ever produced. That's probably ehy he is not as overwhelmed by the Mikar's performance as you are.

Your shots are nice.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Volkan,

Very good results for a good price, never heard that brand before but good results.

By the way, members here don't make heartbreaking jokes, so no worries.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
dr.volkan wrote:
kds315* wrote:

He owns some of the best macro lenses ever produced. That's probably ehy he is not as overwhelmed by the Mikar's performance as you are.

Your shots are nice.

the only thing, that klaus forgot (as often seen) is to trash his arrogance before answering!

@klaus: you act like little boy that always wants to point out, that he is already grown up. it seems to fulfill you with poor self-confidence, when acting like this! that kind of behavior pisses me off! your behavior fits very well to most other forums. here it doesn't fit at all, because the most users here (so my impression), are here to communicate and not for reloading their EGO!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, amazing shots there. I wish to know whats your setup like ? Do you use bellow or just screwed mount it to your camera ?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uzay wrote:
Hey Volkan,

Very good results for a good price, never heard that brand before but good results.

That was one of the lenses that came factory bundled with Krokus/Crokus enlargers. Like the Meopta lenses which similarly were part of Opemus bundles, they were a amazing deal back then, when they delivered a performance close to more affordable pro lenses and well above consumer grade West German enlarging lenses at a fraction of their price - nowadays they aren't really that interesting, as the market is overloaded with lab surplus and even better lenses (Componon-S and APO) can be had for little more than the shipping...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

supahmario wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:
dr.volkan wrote:
kds315* wrote:

Your shots are nice.

the only thing, that klaus forgot (as often seen) is to trash his arrogance before answering!

@klaus: you act like little boy that always wants to point out, that he is already grown up. it seems to fulfill you with poor self-confidence, when acting like this! that kind of behavior pisses me off! your behavior fits very well to most other forums. here it doesn't fit at all, because the most users here (so my impression), are here to communicate and not for reloading their EGO!

@supahmario : When I first read your post I thought that you were being somewhat harsh. But then I read Klaus' post - and I think that you've got it just right. So Kudos ! And +1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: more distance this time close up with mikar/s 55/4.5 Reply with quote

thank you for every opinions

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sichko wrote:
supahmario wrote:
LucisPictor wrote:
dr.volkan wrote:
kds315* wrote:

Your shots are nice.

@supahmario : When I first read your post I thought that you were being somewhat harsh. But then I read Klaus' post - and I think that you've got it just right. So Kudos ! And +1

Hello,

yes, you are right, the answers of Klaus are very arrogant, you could call him a wisenheimer, greetings, komet.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: more distance this time close up with mikar/s 55/4.5 Reply with quote

dr.volkan wrote:
thank you for every opinions

I like output pretty much, remind me for Nikkor 55mm f3.5 NON-AI

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krisgage wrote:
hi, amazing shots there. I wish to know whats your setup like ? Do you use bellow or just screwed mount it to your camera ?

i use extention tube the middle one (there are three tubes at standart m42)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr.volkan wrote:
Krisgage wrote:

i use extention tube the middle one (there are three tubes at standart m42)

Holy cow! Look at this! Clean and crisp.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

komet wrote:
yes, you are right, the answers of Klaus are very arrogant

the title talk about extreme resolution and Dr Klaus reply with a extreme joke
I don't find arrogant Dr Klaus reply, maybe I could find arrogant a first post like yours
welcome anyway and I hope you will share something on this forum