Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

my new lens Mikar/s 55mm 4.5 enlarger extreme resolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: again macros with 55/4.5 MİKAR s hand of photograp Reply with quote

2 ex rings used small +middle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found Klaus's comment acidly sarcastic and funny, but probably too much in this context and actually unnecessary.
Dr Volkan that's a nice result - do keep us up to date with further trials.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farside wrote:
I found Klaus's comment acidly sarcastic and funny, but probably too much in this context and actually unnecessary.
Dr Volkan that's a nice result - do keep us up to date with further trials.

dear Farside your opinions are very important for me..You are also extreme member about these interesting unusual lenses...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: again macros with 55/4.5 MİKAR s hand of photo Reply with quote

dr.volkan wrote:

That's a great result, the detail of the iris comes out very well. The skin is a bit shiny, but I am not sure how that could have been avoided.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: again macros with 55/4.5 MİKAR s hand of photo Reply with quote

dr.volkan wrote:

Excellent shot.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find the results that Dr. Volkan achieves with this lense very impressive. Great pictures!

Thomas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Volkan! Shocked

That thing that looks like a nut-in-a-bolt kind of tank seems to be quite a performer, and a good purchase!

I like especially the colors in the three leaf/twig/tree pictures you posted, they are very soothing and not too pronounced, and the bokeh looks really nice too! Did you postprocess the photos in any way?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding!

Now, the question comes to mind....what about 3 extension tubes? Laughing

Best,
Larry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent results!I buy one!!Price is about 2-3$ Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Ex tubes Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
Outstanding!

Now, the question comes to mind....what about 3 extension tubes? Laughing

Best,
Larry
when i go to buy ex tubes m42 there are 3 pieces :small ,middle,long length..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: I do not know photo shop Reply with quote

larsr wrote:
Wow Volkan! Shocked

That thing that looks like a nut-in-a-bolt kind of tank seems to be quite a performer, and a good purchase!

I like especially the colors in the three leaf/twig/tree pictures you posted, they are very soothing and not too pronounced, and the bokeh looks really nice too! Did you postprocess the photos in any way?
yes i do not use photo shop but i use a program name is photo filter what i do with that usually?there are color,contrast,gamma,sharpness button i press + or - which is needed also i make image dimension smaller and then i use neat image for camera noise i usually use filter and sharpen button but some times only use filter all noise button .