Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Leica Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
cool... so if I understand correctly, that adapter was created only for you, on your specific request...

Yes, it was made on specific request...

Last edited by amoebahydra on Thu May 28, 2009 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trifox wrote:
Oh my god!

That lens collection is like a CATHEDRAL which is built from lenses!

But something is missing there Smile --

tf

Ha ha... so I can worship everyday.

BTW, I know I miss a lot of stuff there , but out of curiosity what specific you had pointed to ???

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amoebahydra wrote:
trifox wrote:
Oh my god!

That lens collection is like a CATHEDRAL which is built from lenses!

But something is missing there Smile --

tf

Ha ha... so I can worship everyday.

BTW, I know I miss a lot of stuff there , but out of curiosity what specific you had pointed to ???

You must be joking. There are stuffs (lens) which you still don't have? Well, let us don't count about the various variance and so call limited edition.

Last edited by my_photography on Thu May 28, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amoebahydra wrote:
My first Leica camera that I bought thirty years ago...it is in fact my favourite Leica SLR. I continue to acquire a second body for back up and subsequently bought a safari version and then a motor winder version. I use them most often until using R system digitally; as R3 cannot connect with DMR and I have to use R8/DMR combination.

So you really used them for 30 years. When did this collecting -thing start and how?

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
amoebahydra wrote:
My first Leica camera that I bought thirty years ago...it is in fact my favourite Leica SLR. I continue to acquire a second body for back up and subsequently bought a safari version and then a motor winder version. I use them most often until using R system digitally; as R3 cannot connect with DMR and I have to use R8/DMR combination.

So you really used them for 30 years. When did this collecting -thing start and how?

Started more or less the same time, just buying a few pieces every month... and it becomes...

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My subsequent R cameras...

From right to left:
R4
R4s mod 2
R5
R6.2
R7 Partner Aktion Deutschland 1996
R-E Olympishce Spiele '92

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most used Leica SLR camera now... the Leica digital back DMR can only be used on R8 or R9 bodies; naturally, it becomes my only choice for digital shots.

Left R8 with DMR digital back, right R8 with film back...