Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My dream came true
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
kds315* wrote:
uhh, someone missed out on "potty training" when it comes to using proper language I guess, just missing the f-word and the n-word then all would have been said. Do we really need to have that here, or start having that here...????

I agree with Klaus.

I agree with Klaus too, but he was talking about bad language. It's offensive and unnecessary, and instead of looking cool as I guess was intended, it looks childish and demeans the discussion. But I didn't see anything too bad in this thread - was something deleted?

I've never heard of an n-word. Maybe I had a sheltered upbringing Smile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:

I agree with Klaus too, but he was talking about bad language. It's offensive and unnecessary, and instead of looking cool as I guess was intended, it looks childish and demeans the discussion.

I completely disagree with your judgement.
There are ways and ways to present one's opinions. It is possible to disagree on a subject without using derogatory comments on the other persons' arguments (here defined as bullshit) and without presenting your own arguments as if they were the absolute truth. The two posts Klaus referred to are full of lapidary final statements that are not proved in any way and quite distant from reality, yet they were presented in a harsh, defying and uncolloquial tone as if they were undisputable truths coming from "the one who knows it all".
Perhaps Klaus did not express properly his objection when he spoke of "language", he should have talked of "tone" instead, but I think I understand what he was meaning and that is why I agree with him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion Zewrak was very impolite with his post, please avoid next time in the future.

If anybody love a thing and tell us his story, very, very impolite to say this is bullshit like Zewrak did. Zeiss only a name...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it is difficult to choose the right words to express one or more opinion, especially about the lenses belongs to another person.
This situation will be found in every forum, thats why I avoid it.
Just my two cent.

@voytek, it seems , you are lucky with H'blad lenses.
I saw so many pictures in your page, there are wonderfull !
Did you compare H'blad lenses with russian lenses ?
Regards