Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

More Kentmere 400
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: More Kentmere 400 Reply with quote

Some more Kentmere 400. This time with the Nikkor pre Ai 55/3.5, Ais 50/1.8 and Ais 200/4

Thanks for looking

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good results and the grain gives a nice feel. Number 4 made me laugh: Fuji on Ilford! To complete the circle you need to travel to Essex in England and capture Ilford on Fuji film. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks

skida wrote:
Good results and the grain gives a nice feel. Number 4 made me laugh: Fuji on Ilford! To complete the circle you need to travel to Essex in England and capture Ilford on Fuji film. Laughing

I like your thinking here. Very Happy

Fuji shpt was underexposed because I didn't want to blow the snow highlights. Also used a CPL on that shot which probably didn't help the grain in the sky.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: More Kentmere 400 Reply with quote

Yebisu wrote:

Wonderful !!! Shocked Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gorgeous! typewriter and bamboo for me! generally I like textures and patterns in photography Wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh crap you did it again. Very Happy

last one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_Schutzstaffel.svg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
oh crap you did it again. Very Happy

last one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_Schutzstaffel.svg

I didn't even notice that. Very Happy

There seems to be some suspicious connections between Japanese religions and the German far right Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some beautiful work there Yebisu, I like your minimalism.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the pics are great!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old type writer keyboard a wonderful shot. Well done series as always.