Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer Orestor 2.8/135 Exacta
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Meyer Orestor 2.8/135 Exacta Reply with quote

Somebody on this forum mentioned that he/she was looking for a nicely priced Orestor, but i do not remeber who it was.....

Well: i have one here: http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/audio-tv-en-foto/fotografie-lenzen-en-objectieven/m629538549-exacta-meyer-orestor-2-8-135-15-blade-bokehmonster.html?c=d721e818194200feca4409741512b6e6&previousPage=mympSeller

If you wish to have some translated info or additional info, please feel free to contact me!

Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would have been me... I'll have a look at the link now... thanks.

EDIT - If I'm interpreting it correctly, it's sold. Ah well, thanks anyway. I'll snag one at some point.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It isn't sold, it's not an auction-site: the asking price is 35 euro.

15 blades-version, a slight cleaning mark on the back element (not of any influence on picture quality), focus and aperture work like a charm, hood is slightly bent.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is correct, thanks Fabian.

As long as the add is on-line, i still have the item. I do have another one in Exacta mount, but i didn't take a close look at that one, will do that today and post some information.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah. Well, I'm interested. Let me try to convince the Missus to let me have a new toy.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the 200/4 and 135/2.8 mounts interchangeable? I am struggling to find an Exacta-->NEX adaptor, but I already have the 200/4 in M42, and can use the mount off that.

EDIT:-
Scratch that, this picture (Thanks ManualFocus-G) seems to show they are, at least in physical height between the rear of the lens proper, and the M42 mount..
http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?t=33996

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go matey, change the 'c' to a k Very Happy Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You. I will order it on Payday to go along with the lens, although I suspect I'll be able to use the M42 rear from the 200/4 in the meantime.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: still got one? Reply with quote

Are either of these still available?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, i sold it, sorry!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: you havemail... Reply with quote

I sent you a PM so you maybe can tell me what you have at the moment!

Wink