Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kings Park:On the Nex5 with Minolta 45mm & Kenlock 135mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:35 am    Post subject: Kings Park:On the Nex5 with Minolta 45mm & Kenlock 135mm Reply with quote

Went to Kings Park a few weeks ago and took some shots on the Nex5 and some film shots on my Minolta 500si and 700si using Fuji Superia film, we even took some using our Iphone4 and Minolta Defy camera phones. Very Happy
My full article is here: http://protas.metalforfishes.com/?p=570
I just thought I would share a few of my favorite shots from the Nex5 using my Minolta 45mm F2 & Kenlock 135mm F2.8.

First up the Kenlock 135mm

Next up my Minolta 45mm

I hope you enjoy! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures. Great to see some sunshine from elsewhere!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, thanks. Yes it is still summer here. I must admit I love the summer more than the winter! Wink

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely pictures indeed, I did enjoy to see them ! I did read your blog and saw phone pictures, I did try my Motorola Defy also and did give up to use immediately Laughing I rather bought a small wide angle lenses compact camera.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful and lovely.
I always love the colors of nature.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Lovely pictures indeed, I did enjoy to see them ! I did read your blog and saw phone pictures, I did try my Motorola Defy also and did give up to use immediately Laughing I rather bought a small wide angle lenses compact camera.

Ahh, I am glad you found the same problem as me, that the Motorola Defy has a rather 'crap' camera in it. haha Laughing
What wide angle compact did you decide to go with in the end?

hoanpham wrote:
Beautiful and lovely.
I always love the colors of nature.

Thank you, I have to agree, I love nature on a nice summer/spring day... In fact I think spring would be even better, you would have all of the flowers out. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panasonic LS5 less than 100 USD with 26mm wide angle lens , good one.

http://forum.mflenses.com/panasonic-ls5-t46433,highlight,%2Bpanasonic+%2Bls5.html

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a great little performer you have there Attila, I may very well have to look into something like this, as I am completely addicted to having a camera on me/near by at all times yet even the Nex5 gets me in trouble with the Mrs quite often (oh, your bringing your camera again?) so something like pocket-able like this could be rather worth it... hmmm.
Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hood wrote:
That is a great little performer you have there Attila, I may very well have to look into something like this, as I am completely addicted to having a camera on me/near by at all times yet even the Nex5 gets me in trouble with the Mrs quite often (oh, your bringing your camera again?) so something like pocket-able like this could be rather worth it... hmmm.
Very Happy

Laughing Laughing exactly I am in same boat with you. No camera if Mrs come with me , but this little one easy to hide LOL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad I am not the only adict on here who has to compromise with the mrs to keep the peace. Very Happy