Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter 37A 135mm f/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Jupiter 37A 135mm f/3.5 Reply with quote

Lens that needs no description to vintage lens lovers.

Cosmetically with a character of its own. My copy obviously seen some usage in its decades long life period but since I bought it, 3 or 4 years ago, it's been sparingly used which is a pitty for such a lens. Some paint is faded or shipped and overall sturdiness could be more solid.

Optically there are very few things to say. Unsure if this is multicoated or not but sure looks gorgeous. Very good condition with nothing to be noticed on the pictures except for the very smooth bokeh those 16(?) blades can reproduce.

This has been long sitting unused and it makes no sense whatsoever. I am no collector so off it goes.

Asking: €24

Europe Shipping:
--- tracked: €6.25 (insured: +€2.6)
--- fast: €5.5
--- normal: €4

Rest of the world Shipping:
--- tracked: €8.75 (insured: +€2.6)
--- fast: €7.7
--- normal: €6.5

Europe PayPal Fees: €1.21

(ask for the rest of the world please)

Last edited by ChromaticAberration on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice price, great lens, trustworthy seller.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still available.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD. Please close/delete.