Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter 11 Contax Mount by KOMZ
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting. Wink

Maybe the Contax body was green too, or they used a black body, more discreet than a silver body ?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have expected them to use a matching color body- but will probably never know.

Years ago I had a Black-Paint Kiev 4, but was done as an "Ebay Camera". Unfortunately, the seller did not put much work into making the camera usable, just made it look pretty. The Kiev 3 shown here: 1957, meter works, and I cleaned the VF and lubed the mechanism. Wish it was Green!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiddo wrote:
My voigt dynarex 135 is sharp also ,vintage colors but 4meters is too much (I should buy a helical suppose)

I use a DKL-M42 adapter stacked on an M42-FX adapter with a helicoid. That reduces the minimum focus distance to just under 1m, which is much more practical that 4m.

My Super Dynarex is in great shape (with original caps and case). It's a phenomenally good 135 IMO - so much so that I'd be willing to acquire more old Voigtlander deckel-mount lenses if they weren't so collectable and expensive.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Kiev-4AM black with Helios-103.
Very nice camera.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fiftyonepointsix wrote:

I've only seen two like this. I found this one at a Photorama Camera show, 15 years ago, for $20.

this is an interesting color!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jupiter-11 (1957 KMZ) shoots in daylight.

DSC01495 by Mr TTT, on Flickr

DSC01528 by Mr TTT, on Flickr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely a good sample Like 1 small