Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Is people really this stupid
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a ritorical question Smile

As one said, there's not so many stupid people around, but they are located so, that you meet them everywhere.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vulko wrote:
This is a ritorical question Smile

As one said, there's not so many stupid people around, but they are located so, that you meet them everywhere.

LOL!

nicely put Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
ManualFocus-G wrote:
Certainly the price of MD and FD lenses is likely to rise now the NEX is about with its 1.5x crop factor Smile

Yep. Are FD/MD adapters available for the NEX yet? Tell you what, I'm thinking seriously about getting one, just so I can use my FD glass on a digicam. Better buy the FD stuff while it's still affordable too, I suppose. Look at what's happened to M42 in just a few years.

It doesn't take long for people to put these things into production does it?!

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp, there ya go! Better start stocking up on FD and MD while it's still affordable. Dunno so much about MD, but I've noticed that the good FD glass -- especially the L lenses and ultra wides -- are still expensive. So they probably won't be affected as much.

Look what's already happening:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look other items in his list too. I am curious who will take them. I wish to take silver nosed Konica , but this lens current value sadly rather 9 USD than 99 ..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His prices seem to be off by about a factor of 4. Maybe folks in Sweden are willing to pay 4x as much for their photo gear?

There are some rather large cosmetic flaws on the bezel of that lens too. Wildly optimistic, methinks.