Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

If you can wish for just ONE lens ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonPix wrote:
Just one MF lens? Does this mean I could own other DSLR lenses?

If so, I would say Meyer Trioplan 100 2.8 (which I do own)

It was the first MF lens I bought and I love it for its unique bokeh.

I just received the Cyclop 85 1.5 and I love it as well.

John: My assumption is that you have just started the MF lens thing. Since I don't know your personal profile, I also wonder if you were around in the MF lens days. Do you have any intention of using the MF lenses in your professional work?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, so that I'm not totally out of subject, I can think of two lenses that I'll probably never have; the Distagon 35mm f/1.4 and an AF, the Sony 135mm STF.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodrim wrote:
Oh, so that I'm not totally out of subject, I can think of two lenses that I'll probably never have; the Distagon 35mm f/1.4 and an AF, the Sony 135mm STF.

Never say never Smile I thought same about Distagon and I saw one for 300 USD only , because it has some scratch on front lens and filter ring is dented Laughing So I have one.If I remember as well some body of us find it on Ebay and published here as buying hint. Finger crossed to you to find a similar one.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Tair 300mm Reply with quote

Got to be a Tair 300mm great allrounder and even works well with 2x and 3x TC's , I'm lucky to have one and its a keeper, other lenses will come and go but the Tair will stay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Tair 300mm Reply with quote

MF: Voigtlander 125/2.5

AF: Pentax FA*250-600/f5.6, http://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/SMC-Pentax-FA-Star-250-600mm-F5.6-Power-Zoom-Lens.html

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voigtlander APO Lanthar 125mm macro. I could be convinced to settle for the Pentax A/FA 200mm f4 macro....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be a very happy camper with an M42 PLANAR 50/1.4....

But Hey........ any one lens you all talked about, own or are wishing for
would do !!

(wich i obvioulsy own none of....... Sad ..... )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summilux ASPH 50

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaques, the bowling instructor in the Simpsons said it best.

"Better than the deed, better than a memory, the moment of... anticipation."