Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I have no resistance whatsoever.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: I have no resistance whatsoever. Reply with quote

Here is yet another example of my lack of disipline. Laughing
Although It is a great deal and I needed an OM body Cool

Click here to see on Ebay

This lens is killer. Check examples in lens gallery.

Andy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice camera!!
I saw a lot of Zuikos at the fair today (well, actually, yesterday)
If I hadn't bought too much already I would have gotten at least the 1.4/50
-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXTREMELY nice, and an extremely good price! Hard to go wrong with the OM series, and I've seen results from the 50/3.5 A/M. In fact an old hiking friend of mine had this combination and won a nice down jacket from a beautiful image taken with the 50/3.5!

I can't blame you a bit -- just have to go with the flow! Cool

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit I am quite excited. I have had the blinders on for some time for a new small format film system. Now in the last week Olympus is in my sites. The primary reason was to try my new 21 with full frame. I plan to move to a full frame Cannon DSLR. My hope is the 5D 2.0( whatever you want to call it) will be the answer. I think Cannon has delayed bringing it to market. The problems with the 1DS mkIII and the fantastic response for the new Nikon D3 and 300 have Cannon on the run. It really sucks to have to rely on Cannon for a flexable MF capable body. I really wish Contax was still in the marketplace. Expensive they were it's true. But actually built for Photogs not just profits. Oh never mind I'm an idiot. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Sunshine
If is was a great deal and you needed an OM body Rolling Eyes
A nice hobby that keep you excited, that is great