Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hard to say goodbye, zeiss, leica [takumars added]...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Hard to say goodbye, zeiss, leica [takumars added]... Reply with quote

Hello!
I'm quite sad to say this, but i need to sell some of my lenses, but hopefully somebody will give them a good home.

I prefer to send only within europe. All the lenses are located in helsinki (finland) but send me a message to check shipping costs:

Here's what i got:

C/Y Zeiss Distagon 28 f2, SOLD!

C/Y Zeiss planar 135 f2, SOLD!

Leica R summicron 50 f2, SOLD!

Leica R elmarit 90 f2.8, Average condition, this one is 2 cam i think (don't know much about this stuff since i always used it on canon cameras Smile ), some wear in the body, no marks in the glass, bit of dust inside. non rom with integrated shade, updated price : 190 euros

M42 super takumar 50 f1.4, SOLD

M42 Super multi coated takumar 85 f1.8, excellent condition, minor wear in the body of the lens, glass pristine, includes hood. 270 euros

M42 Super multi coated takumar 35 f3.5, new excellent conditon, no marks in the body nor the glass. 65 euros

I might still be in need to sell more lenses, but at the moment this will do...
Thanks!

UPDATE: pics here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/alfonso.morales.paredes

For some reason it's not showing the links, here's in plan text:
link is : picasaweb.google.com/alfonso.morales.paredes

Last edited by poncho_morales on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:56 am; edited 11 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to our board!

I am interesting about 135mm f2.

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=poncho_morales&ftab=AllFeedback

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested in the distagon 2/28 please

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
i'm interested in the takumar. what version is it?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad that you're not selling them to US.
I'd buy the two contax lenses on the spot... Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the version of the takumar, is a super takumar, but i don't really know if there's different versions of it, if anyone could help me out determining what version is it from the pics i would really appreciate it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
I am interested in the distagon 2/28 please

I can help you Andy with shipping to US if needed
(insured is expensive from here though)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poncho_morales wrote:
Regarding the version of the takumar, is a super takumar, but i don't really know if there's different versions of it, if anyone could help me out determining what version is it from the pics i would really appreciate it

If it says super only then it's either the old 8-element version (non-radioactive) or the more common 7-element version. If it says super-multicoated or smc then it's the multicoated version. The differences aren't big anyway. I'm concerned with yellowing, mostly, and having to "clean" it up with UV light. Can you post some photos?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added tak lenses, adjusted leica 90mm price
Thanks!