Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Goodbye Nikon D70 DSLR, hello Nikon F4s film camera...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glockman99 wrote:
spiralcity wrote:
I have an F4 I picked up for 200.00 USD with a 24-120mm AF Nikkor lens.
It's a nice camera and I feel I got a good deal on it. I may be looking to put it on the bay. I havent decided yet.

Heres my F4.

"I may be looking to put it on the bay"...Is there something about the F4s that you don't like? If interested, I have a nice Nikon FA (black body) with MD15, a Tokina 35-105mm f/3.5-4.3 AIS lens, a Tokina 70-210mm f/4-5.6 AIS lens, and a Nikon SB-15 Speedlight I'd trade you for your F4s & 24-120mm lens.

I actually love the camera. It just dosent get used like it should. I feel a bit sorry for it just sitting on the shelf looking at me and wondering when I'll pick her up again. Smile

Thanks for your offer.
I already own the winder and the lens plus I have two SB-15 flashes along with two SB-27's,a SB-24, a SB-20,and two SB-18's.

I do own another 24-120 AF lens if your interested. It does have a few blemishes, but nothing serious. Theres a small nick on the front element sitting off the the far side. It shouldnt affect any image quality.

I was a Nikon film guy. I have quite an assortment of Nikon gear.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see another neo-ludite return to the fold Very Happy

I'm probably just like you, not really a digital type of guy.

Who says film's dead . . . it just comes back from the grave to possess another photgrapher, Shocked

Jim