Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Function of Customer Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Function of Customer Support Forum Reply with quote

There was a discussion in another forum about the new marketplace and I made a remark and received some interesting and valuable answer. Let me made some appropriate quotes:

Question:
my_photography wrote:
... seems like some of the stuffs I treasure most from old market place like some advise or chit chat on the lens for sale is no longer seen in the new marketplace.

Answer:
Orio wrote:

- It is still possible to present the new items for sale on the support page.

- it is possible to ask questions on the items for sale in the marketplace support forum and for seller to answer

- it is again possible (with moderation) to post notice of significant changes of price

If sellers don't present items for sale on the support forum, then consequently potential buyers can not ask questions. But this is not the fault of the new marketplace, ...

After receiving the info I reread the Customer Support forum rules:
http://forum.mflenses.com/this-forum-rules-t32548.html and many things are clearer now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For sake of clarity, when I say that it's possible to "present" marketplace items here, I mean that it's possible to advertise here,
with a single thread, a short description, and the link to the existing marketplace page. (required)
Transactions on this forum are not possible.