Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

for those who didn´t come to our party
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: for those who didn´t come to our party Reply with quote

10 days of festival after closing my booth ( 11pm )

Konica 40mm 1.8 on NEX 5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks crowded, in spite of the late hour!
What kind of booth did you have there?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio thanks for your comments on the 3 posts.
I had a booth for my picture frames.
Yes it is crowded. We are a micro town of 15000 people, but this 10 days we have many times more visitors. This is in the group of top in Germany, regarding number of visitors. Runs from 10 am till 2:30 am next day.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great night images !What time/ISO/aperture?
I had no internet for 2 weeks , and I thought it was a MFLenses friends meeting !!! Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
Great night images !What time/ISO/aperture?
I had no internet for 2 weeks , and I thought it was a MFLenses friends meeting !!! Laughing Laughing

Yes, but only German section ......

Very nice night images with this combo.

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great images Thomas! I hope it was also commercially successful.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crikey it looked really busy!!! I too would be interested to know your settings as your shots look lovely and sharp Smile Great combo!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series, great ambiance full of people
Quote:
Runs from 10 am till 2:30 am next day

hope you are not alone there !

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ poilu Very Happy wasn´t alone only your friend with the grill missed
@ manualfocus-G shots outside in the night had mostly apertures from 1.8 to 2.8 and ISO 1600, put to some of them noise reduction, noise seen in wide areas of sky or coloured lamp light, sometimes went to ISO 3200 and took off 2/3 f stops to dampen the strong lights
shots inside - see my two sister posts from same day - between ISO 200 - 400 f 4 - 5.6
@ kds315* Klaus thanks - i hopefully got some new customers, grace to cold weather there wasn´t as much traffic as usually, means mostly the visitors could decide themselvesf which direction to go. This caused to meet more people, beeing directly interested.
@ yinyangbt settings please see my answer to manualfocus-g, it wasn´t mfl meeting, it is a big annual festival with horse race, roundabouts, uncountable beer tents and boths etc.
@ Rolf next year with you ? - living not far from a lot of famous horse ranches you should know how to bet on horses and earn a nice lens during sunday

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great fest , great atmosphere ... congrats for the images!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice! First one is my fave. Great atmosphere captured well.