Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

For pentax lovers, f1.4 & f1.2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: For pentax lovers, f1.4 & f1.2 Reply with quote

So, i got this lens for a project, but as im lazy, im sending for pro cleaning. The glass is perfect, and i never say that! no cracks or cleaning marks, just dust and fungus. This are the lens atm, you can clearly see the fungus, but i can send the pictures after the cleaning. This are very sincere (and awful) pictures, but as i said, the glass is perfect and cosmetically they're 10/10 excepting for the missing paint in the letters, in the front of the 50mm f1.2.
If anyone is interested, you can shoot me an offer for one or both of the lenses.

My ebay id is aguadeloco, please check my seller ratings Wink, also i live in Perú and shipping takes its time.
Also i'm open for trades for sa-mount glass.

Pentax-A 50mm f1.4

Pentax SMC 50mm f1.2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could be interested in your Pentax 50mm 1.2,does it come in m42 mount or PK (pentax) ?

I currently have a 50mm 1.4 SMC Takumar (m42) and a Jupiter-9 m42 (85mm f2).

If I were to be interested in a 50 1.2 i'd have to seel one of my lenses or both (as I don't use the 85 that much).

Any thoughts on a price/exchange?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.2 SMC Pentax is my sharpest 1.2 lens experience worth to pay cleaning cost and have it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much for the 50/1.2?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the input, Attila

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both look easily cleanable; I'd even do it myself!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello !

Is your pentax 50 1.2 sold ?

If it isn't, the condition is unclear :
-fungus has been removed or not.
-it seems there is a dent on the filter ring : is it important ? (a front and clear photo would be appreciated )

And of course, how much..

Regards

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why don't you just give everybody your best price?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whaaa i didnt see this many people, sorry guys but i sold it to the member easons03, nice buyer and a nice guy Smile