Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fall colours, Albert County, 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Fall colours, Albert County, 2012 Reply with quote

Exakta RTL 1000 body and Flektogon 24/4. Tripod mounted at f/8 or f/11. Drugstore brand ISO 200 film, I'm told it's manufactured by Fuji. Dev and scan by local photo shop.

Using a single coated wide angle takes some getting used to, but I'm having fun.

1) A misty day. I love the colours, I wonder if it's the film or the scanning software?

2) Taken with the sun in the frame, just to see what would happen. Not a technical success but to me it evokes the feeling of the beautiful sunny day.

3) Same angle as before, with the sun behind a cloud. I thought this was a safe shot Embarassed but lesson learned.

4) This was an extremely bright morning but the sun was at my back and results seem OK.

5) Still getting used to metering for the shadows instead of highlights.

So I have learned that I need to get a hood, and that I need to keep shooting this combo.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first and lost shots have brilliant colors, well done.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are doing it well, fuzzy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done . What scanner , What software? Good colors ,indeed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great ones and wonderful colors, ehh?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments everyone.

yinyangbt wrote:
What scanner , What software? Good colors ,indeed.

No idea, whatever the local camera store uses Question

They have the option to send the negs away and get them scanned on a high-end scanner but I've never taken anything nice enough to warrant that. Maybe the next roll Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First & last look the best by far.