Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Enna Ennalyt 1.5/85mm M42 Zebra portraits
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Enna Ennalyt 1.5/85mm M42 Zebra portraits Reply with quote

Hi-res images are here

No post processing just straight from camera.
Olympus E-1 , shoots taken at f5.6

Last edited by Attila on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooo ...nice potrait!!
the tone look nature

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portrait lens, without doubts. Very natural colors and tonalities

I congratulate you, have beauty young daughters, very pretty models.

Thanks. Greetings Rino.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys! I expect exactly this result . I think this is a really fine portrait lens, many thanks again for Klaus who is kindly yield me to take this lens!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great portrait lens indeed. Fine skin tones and contrast not to harsh.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila

So good to see you back taking portraits of your lovely models. Looks like a very fine choice of lens for the return - I never really considered the Enna range before Rolling Eyes

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Great portrait lens indeed. Fine skin tones and contrast not to harsh.

I think these are most important features for a fine portrait lens.
Sharpness, etc just behind these.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Attila

So good to see you back taking portraits of your lovely models. Looks like a very fine choice of lens for the return - I never really considered the Enna range before Rolling Eyes

patrickh

Thank you! German lens.. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a lucky man ! My daughter gets mad at me when I take her picture !

# 1 works best

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luis
I sympathize - I have three of them who do the same to me Sad Sad

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
You are a lucky man ! My daughter gets mad at me when I take her picture !

# 1 works best

Yes, indeed. As a divorced man I have stronger relationship to my daughter than most dad has in marriage they always want to make me happy even if their fill is not comfortable about to being my model.

Almost impossible to take photos from my wife even if she a beautiful lady , l I am really lucky with my daughters.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you missed focus just a bit (focused on the tree behind her).. I might be imagining it or maybe that was intentional to soften it up a bit.

Nice portraits though.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi-res images are here

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must admit that I'm a big fan of sharpness, not always the most important quality for a portrait lens of course.

JJ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is a really good lens (I can see that already on Attila's shots), but I'd like to see it on a FF sensor rather than the 4/3 sensor of the Olympus E-1. If everything works out OK I will have one too Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, As already stated and very obvious, you have a beautiful daughter. My youngest will be 39 years old this year and two of my daughters dislike me so much they built their homes next door and behind me. LOL They still to this day do not like their photos taken. I really like the third pose but would prefer for my taste that it had been a bust shot from elbows up and not so long in length.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
I think it is a really good lens (I can see that already on Attila's shots), but I'd like to see it on a FF sensor rather than the 4/3 sensor of the Olympus E-1. If everything works out OK I will have one too Smile

I wish to see also on FF Wink I think it will be a dream for long time , I am fine with Oly for tele shoots and film for wide angles.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Dawg wrote:
Attila, As already stated and very obvious, you have a beautiful daughter. My youngest will be 39 years old this year and two of my daughters dislike me so much they built their homes next door and behind me. LOL They still to this day do not like their photos taken. I really like the third pose but would prefer for my taste that it had been a bust shot from elbows up and not so long in length.

Yes, it would be better. To take photos from family member difficult most of time , I could take only a few picture from my wife and never more.