Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Emilia - Day 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Emilia - Day 3 Reply with quote

OK, gentlemen, the last images are online.

Click here to go to the startpage.

This is the direct (deep) link to day 3.

There are several black&white streetshots there...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why in the Café, Carsten?
Good series, and good idea to use B&W in many of them. My favourites are #16, #17 (the best one!), and #36 - all B&W
I also like the portrait you took of me sitting at the small caffè. Smile
Of course we have taken some "duplicate" subjects but that was unavoidable. However, some of these duplicates are taken from different POVs and offer two different "readings" of the scene, like #31 for instance, where my version is more about the contrast between the walking people and the standing girl apart, and yours is more centred on the girl and offer also a more geometrical composition.
So they sort of complete each other.
The two series together (yours and mine) make for sure some great memories of our meeting Smile

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Why in the Café, Carsten?

Good question. I don't know. Wink
I have moved it...

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio & Carsten.

I have been watching your shooting days in Emilia and Bologna

and I also must admit that all belongs to the GALLERY ..

Nice series of pictures - it's must have been a nice time at nice really nice place -- and yes -- all those nice delicious foods are looking so nice! Smile

Nice reportage with really cool atmosphere - Italy is a nice country to visit and live.

thanks for sharing these.

tf